Cybercrime Spotlight: Uncovering Supply Chain Security Risks
3/16/23 at 11:00 AM to 3/16/23 at 12:00 PM
Your organization’s security is only as strong as its weakest link—and that link could be your vendors. Recent high-profile security incidents have shown just how devastating and unpredictable a compromise of your trusted technology partners can be. Discover how vendors, software providers, and other suppliers can leave you vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- How to prioritize and minimize supplier cybersecurity risks
- Managing risk from interconnected services, including cloud vendors, software developers, hosting providers, and more
- Fourth- and fifth-party supplier cybersecurity threats—and beyond
- Actionable steps to reduce risk and protect your digital assets
- Sherri Davidoff, CEO, LMG Security
- Matt Durrin, director of response and research, LMG Security
- Devon DeFreitas, cyber services manager, Beazley
If you haven’t registered for the risk management website yet, visit beazleybreachsolutions.com and register using your activation code QkDKkr.