PERMA members can access training through a variety of resources. Visit the training/risk management page if you would like to learn more about risk management concepts and methods. If you have special training needs, please contact Bill Taylor, email@example.com or (916) 204-0030.
PRISM – excess liability
- Menu of Services
- Training Resources
- PRISMtv – platform for recorded webcasts, available 24/7
- Training Resources: Cyber Security Training, PRISMtv webcast training, Safety Management Certification, ITrainStation which includes educational safety videos, and On-Site Training.
Vector Solutions – Training Resources
PERMA members have access to the web-based training and risk management platform developed by Vector Solutions (formerly known as TargetSolutions).
Vector Solutions gives local governments the ability to manage risk while providing individual agencies with the autonomy to manage their own training. It offers more than 2,500 online courses for every industry supported by local governments, and its learning management system can track all training hours, manage and store licenses and records, and export detailed compliance reports.
Vector Solutions also offers innovative technology solutions to help first responders stay safe, prepared, and effective.
- Learning Management System: The Vector Learning Management System (LMS) is a Training Solution built with unique features and functionality to fit the training needs of critical industries. It provides one place for all training needs – from assigning, tracking and reporting on course completions, to tracking license and credential requirements, to identifying employee skill gaps.
- Course Catalog: Includes training for business skills, human resources, office productivity, occupational health and safety, project management, cybersecurity, motor vehicle safety, safety personnel training, and water & wastewater training.
To learn more, schedule a demo, or start streamlining your agency’s training compliance, contact: Amanda Schreiner, Customer Success Manager, (760) 249-7588 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let Amanda know you are a PERMA/PRISM member.
Sedgwick Risk Control – Training Resources
PERMA members have access to Sedgwick’s safety website. The site offers resources, 24/7 access to streaming videos and recorded webinars, and sample forms and inspection checklists. Sedgwick Risk Control Services requires members to register to obtain a username and password.
Employment Practices Training
The Employment Risk Management Authority (ERMA) offers employment practices training for participating members.
- ERMA sponsors nearly 70 trainings throughout California each program year.
- Individual and interactive online training sessions for AB 1825, AB 1234, and SB 1343 are available 24/7 through its vendor, iLearningEngines (formerly in2vate). User ID and password are required. PERMA members without login credentials should reach out to ERMA for assistance.
- To schedule an in-person training contact ERMATraining@sedgwick.com.
Industry conferences include:
Members may request reimbursement for attendance at risk management conferences approved by PERMA, such as AGRIP, CAJPA, PARMA, and so on. Conference reimbursement must be submitted within 45 days of conference travel. Funds are available to members on a first-come, first serve basis. The policy and excel reimbursement form are posted to the right.
RIMS ERM (Denver, Colorado, November 2-3, 2023)
PARMA (Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, California, February 20-23, 2024)
AGRiP (Nashville, Tennessee, March 3-6, 2024)
PRIMA (Nashville, Tennessee, June 6-9, 2024)
CAJPA (South Lake Tahoe, California, September 10-13, 2024)
COSIPA (November 2, 2023)
CALPELRA (November 13-17, 2023)