How to Conduct Workplace Safety Inspections
10/11/23 at 9:00 AM to 10/11/23 at 11:00 AM
Join Juan Cajandig, PRISM Senior Risk Control Specialist, CSP, CFPS, MAS, ARM
Please also consider attending the companion course on October 12: Learning to Use the GISOs.
Students will learn:
- The purpose of safety inspections
- How to plan for safety inspections
- The two types of hazards
- How to identify workplace safety hazards
- How to conduct a safety inspection
- How often safety inspections are required
- How to document safety inspections
- From performing a virtual workplace safety inspection
Students have the option to complete a take home exam. They may use their class handout, notes, and Cal/OSHA regulations. There is no time limit.
Students who score 80% or higher will receive a certificate of completion.
Need More Info or Help?
We hope you can join us. Feel free to contact Doug McGill for more details.