Learning to Use the GISOs
10/12/23 at 9:00 AM to 10/12/23 at 11:00 AM
Join Juan Cajandig, PRISM Senior Risk Control Specialist, CSP, CFPS, MAS, ARM for the companion course to How to Conduct Workplace Safety Inspections.
Students will learn:
- How to Identify workplace hazards.
- How to recognize and identify the Title 8 Regulations applicable to workplace hazards
- How to demonstrate proficiency when using the table of contents, groups, and articles in the Title 8 Regulations to find the applicable safety orders
- How to apply the GISO to the identified hazard
- How to abate the hazard and ensure compliance
Students are encouraged to play the GISO Game and make learning fun!
Need More Info or Help?
We hope you can join us. Feel free to contact Doug McGill for more details.