Office Hours: Do You Need Earthquake Coverage?
3/12/24 at 3:00 PM to 3/12/24 at 4:00 PM
“PERMA Office Hours” are designed with the members in mind! Office Hours consist of a 20-25-minute presentation designed to help members learn more about a risk management or insurance topic, or valuable resources, followed by 30 minutes of questions/discussion. Office Hours will close with a facilitated conversation to allow members to share concerns, emerging issues, and great ideas with one another. They are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month, from 3:00 – 4:00 pm (exceptions noted). Register for all sessions or only those in which you are interested, and learn how you can get more from your PERMA membership. We look forward to your participation!
This meeting will discuss the following:
- How does the coverage work?
- Limits, deductibles, etc.
- Does our agency need EQ coverage to access FEMA assistance?
- How do we perform a risk analysis regarding purchasing earthquake coverage?
- If we purchase the coverage, how do we determine which properties to insure?