Office Hours: Utilizing Special Events Program Services
9/19/23 at 3:00 PM to 9/19/23 at 4:00 PM
Description: “PERMA Office Hours” are designed with the members in mind! Office Hours consist of a 20-25-minute presentation designed to help members learn more about a risk management or insurance topic, or valuable resources, followed by 30 minutes of questions/discussion. Office Hours will close with a facilitated conversation to allow members to share concerns, emerging issues, and great ideas with one another. They are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month, from 3:00 – 4:00 pm (exceptions noted). Register for all sessions or only those in which you are interested, and learn how you can get more from your PERMA membership. We look forward to your participation!
This meeting will discuss the following:
- How does the special event program work?
- How do I and/or vendors access the coverage?
- Who handles the administrative work?
- What is my role in “placing” the coverage?
- How does this program differ from the Alliant program?